Human resource management is essential for companies delivering high-quality projects and services in a competitive market. Leaders need to harness the power of motivation and mentoring to increase work performance in their teams.
HR skills are addressed in this comprehensive Course to prepare individuals for an exciting career in management and leadership. This Course can be used as a starting point for further studies in this fast-growing field, allowing for successful career advancement.
This Course will provide you with:
- Recruitment skills including position analysis, advertising, interviewing and selection techniques
- Retention skills including induction, orientation, development, reward & recognition principles
- The skills to increase performance management including setting expectations, main accountabilities, training for performance and effective evaluation planning
- A framework of legal requirements that HRM processes address
Who Should Attend
Leaders from all fields will find this Course engaging and highly profitable, especially non-HRM staff with current recruitment and supervisory responsibilities. Any person seeking guidance or wishing to increase their knowledge in this field will find the program especially helpful.
- Pre-Test – Try it for free here
- Typical management functions and responsibilities
- Relationship between HR and the line managers
- Working with the HR manager as a business partner
- HR outsourcing as an option
- Integrated HR strategies
- Input to Human Resource Planning
- Training and talent management
- Succession planning
- Workforce Planning, Job descriptions and person specifications
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Behavioral interviewing
- Employment contracts
- Effective 360 Performance Appraisals
- Practical work on modern appraisal tools
- Building engagement, motivation and loyalty
- Managing absence effectively
- Team Development – Coaching
- Showing added value in training activities
- Post-test – Try it for free here
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.