In the last couple of years, a shift has been made in the way Human Resources Management is viewed and managed. Managers now recognize the need for effective HR management, as this is directly linked to heightened performance and competitive success. Adequate management of employees is at the base of this success. An understanding of the division of work, the work breakdown structure (WBS) and then developing relevant job descriptions require close coordination between the HR team and the project team for every project/program that your entity implements.
This comprehensive Course will help leaders harness the power of their teams more effectively and efficiently to reach their organization’s goals and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This course will provide you with:
- An understanding of why there should be an emphasis on viewing employees as the greatest asset of your company
- Planning skills for the workforce
- Effective work breakdown structure
- Conducting assessments for new positions and job roles
- The ability to develop and assign job roles and descriptions for tasks and leadership.
- Developing a division of work and creating clear job descriptions.
- The skills to objectively complete evaluations and mentorship practices
Who Should Attend
HRM is vital to any organization’s success as people are at its core. Leaders from all fields of business can gain an understanding from this practical Course in Job Description preparations and Job Analysis. These include HR, frontline and middle managers, Consultants and even HR specialists looking to increase their understanding in this fast-growing field.
- Click here to try it free of cost
- People are the most important asset of an organization
- Task Analysis
- Workforce planning
- Job grades, steps and salary scales
- Benefits and compensation
- Career development
- Leadership Development
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Team equality and diversity
- Personnel Polices and Records
- Employment policies
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Job Descriptions vs. Job Roles
- How to include leadership behavior in Job descriptions
- Legal Issues of a Job Description
- Diversity Management
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Labor unions and professional associations
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Retaining Employees
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.