ToT (Training of Trainers) for adult education requires that the trainer has a specific set of skills. Trainers should have methods and tools for implementing core competencies and expected outcomes for each course that they offer. It is the trainer’s duty to make sure that each attendee is competent in the field of study by the end of each training session.
This comprehensive Course is aimed at helping professionals who are already in a training position or intend to conduct training in future. The skills imparted in this qualification will aid trainers to effectively maximize the outcomes of their programs.
This Course will provide you with:
- The difference between skill training and other forms of training
- Adult learning characteristics
- The tools to design courses with standards of practice in mind
- Needs assessment methods to define course goals
- Learning objectives development
- Lesson planning skills, including design and implementation thereof
- Competent training methods
- The ability to implement course activities and presentations competently
- Skill training techniques to conduct quizzes and assessments
- Course logistics, time management and administrative documentation methodologies
- The ability to evaluate the competency of attendees and take appropriate actions
Who Should Attend
Trainers from all industries can gain valuable knowledge from the effective training techniques imparted in this Course. These include HR, Frontline and Middle managers, Consultants and even HR specialists. Anyone who wishes to enhance their knowledge on training and development is welcome to join, including consultants and freelancers.
Please contact us for curriculum
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.