Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress. Your participants will be shown how stress can be positive and negative, and we’ll look at the Triple-A approach that will form the basis of this workshop.
The Stress Management workshop will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system. They will also understand what lifestyle elements they can change to reduce stress.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for stress management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure effective strategies for stress management and will be a value for money.
This Course will provide you with:
- The definition of ‘stress’ and how to recognize signs of stress
- Universal stress myths
- The difference between chronic and acute stress
- The ability to know the limits of stress – when does it become harmful?
- Stress control techniques
- Stress reduction and avoidance principles
Who Should Attend
Leaders from all business fields are welcome to attend this extensive training. Any level of management, supervisors, officers, and consultants alike will gain skills to effectively manage and reduce stress in the workplace.
- The Nature of Stress
- Causes of stress and associated problems
- Stress assessment procedures
- Work-Related Stress
- Relaxation exercise on Passive Progressive Muscular Relaxation
- Assess your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Coping with stress
- Causes and symptoms of Social Phobia
- Relaxed Breathing
- Causes of environmental stress
- Ways of reducing environmental stressors
- Role of stress in physical illness
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy’ and ‘Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Uncovering Negative Thinking
- Problem Solving Therapy
- Relaxation exercise on Deep Physical and Mental Relaxation.
- The social costs and causes of stress.
- Time Management’ as a treatment
- Social Causes of Stress.
- Replacing Negative Thoughts to Positive Thoughts and behavior.
- Self –Esteem
- Diet and Exercise
- Counseling’ in relation to Stress Management
- How to assess changes in your Attitude, Behavior and Goals for the future
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.