Advancements in technology have increased the popularity of visual and written communication in the business sphere. Although this advancement allows companies to save time and enhance their performance, it can generate uncertainty, misunderstanding and even stress within the organization and with external parties. Managers need to be able to handle, reduce and even effectively eliminate this stress from business interactions and within the workplace.
This Course addresses the demand for executives and managers to communicate competently and handle the stress associated with miscommunications.
This Course will provide you with:
- The definition of ‘stress’ and how to recognize signs of stress
- Universal stress myths
- The difference between chronic and acute stress
- The ability to know the limits of stress – when does it become harmful?
- Stress control techniques
- Stress reduction and avoidance principles
Who Should Attend
Leaders from all business fields are welcome to attend this extensive training. Any level of management, supervisors, officers and consultants alike will gain skills to effectively manage and reduce stress in the workplace.
- The Nature of Stress
- Causes of stress and associated problems
- Stress assessment procedures
- Work Related Stress
- Relaxation exercise on Passive Progressive Muscular Relaxation
- Assess your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Coping with stress
- Causes and symptoms of Social Phobia
- Relaxed Breathing
- Causes of environmental stress
- Ways of reducing environmental stressors
- Role of stress in physical illness
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy’ and ‘Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Uncovering Negative Thinking
- Problem Solving Therapy
- Relaxation exercise on Deep Physical and Mental Relaxation.
- The social costs and causes of stress.
- Time Management’ as a treatment
- Social Causes of Stress.
- Replacing Negative Thoughts to Positive Thoughts and behavior.
- Self –Esteem
- Diet and Exercise
- Counseling’ in relation to Stress Management
- How to assess changes in your Attitude, Behavior and Goals for the future
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.