An unavoidable role of any leader is to coordinate and communicate with teams of people. In fact, a strong, effective leader must communicate their vision within the organization to make sure that employees are coherent with the company’s current and future goals of success. These various forms of communication should be conducted intelligibly when interacting with superiors and peers.
This Course is ‘research-based’ and addresses the needs for proper communication in business. Techniques provided in this training are proven to increase effective communication of leaders and aspiring leaders alike.
This Course will provide you with:
- Challenges in communication as a leader
- Techniques for effective communication
- The ability to build stronger work relationships through compelling communication principles
- The notion that one message can create distinctively different impressions on various people
- Skills for EI (Emotional Intelligence) when dealing with tricky situations
- The ability to understanding the concerns, fears and motivations of people
Who Should Attend
Any person wishing to improve their understanding of and ability to manage employees through effective communication will greatly profit from this Course. Managers, enterprise owners, executives, CEOs and even consultants and freelancers are invited to gain from this ‘research-based’ program.
- Set clear communication objectives
- Communication challenges in business leadership
- Establish clear understanding of roles
- Communicating to lead
- Cultural diversities on body language
- The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you
- The Communication Process
- Living the Vision
- Choice and Control
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Trust
- Gaining Rapport
- Outcome Thinking
- Active listening for understanding
- Influencing Framework
- Influencing Strategy
- Challenging Situations Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Communicating Exercise-Real Plays
- Facilitating Team Communications
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Delivering attractive speech
- What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen
- What gesture is appropriate
- Controlling emotional responses
- Working with Others Confidently
- Sandwich Type Feedback
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.