A company’s choice of suppliers can determine the quality of service and product delivery they offer. As the relationship between the two is a key part of this delivery, it is essential to have proper strategic management protocols in place to nurture supportive business relationships. Management needs to be fully involved in this process for the right outcomes to be produced.
This extensive Course offers proven principles for managers in supply management. The program includes information on how to develop and manage procurement strategies, as well as the principles of tendering effectively. It will be a benefit to any leader wishing to improve their performance in this field.
This Course will provide you with:
- Practical techniques for logistics and supply chain management
- The ability to analyze current operations within your company
- Tools to improve your company’s supply chain methods
- An understanding of the difference between in-house hiring and outsourcing
- The knowledge of legal structures dealing with procurements
- Vendor management tools for monitoring and assessment
- The ability to relate costs to milestones
- The skills to develop continuous learning tendencies for performance enhancement
Who Should Attend
This comprehensive, ‘research-based’ Course is designed for anyone looking to enhance their procurement skills for personal or business growth, including methods of planning, creation, implementation, receipt and evaluation of tenders. This Course is ideal for procurement and non-procurement professionals, as well as, any person wishing to increase their understanding in this fast-growing field.
- Understanding what Supply Chain Management
- Definitions of logistics and Supply Chain management
- The interrelations and connections of Buying, Making, Moving, and Selling activities
- Key Aspects of Supply Chain Management
- The cost/service balance
- Customer service principles
- Adding value
- Production options/changes
- Trade off opportunities
- Understanding the sub functional conflicts
- Customer service principles
- Reducing costs
- Eliminating internal and external barriers in supply chain
- Implementing a Supply Chain Management Approach
- The changes needed with suppliers and customers
- Breaking down traditional silo/closed management
- Critical Supply Strategies
- Needs assessment and task development
- Selecting the Right Contracting Strategy
- Transforming the Supplier Relationship to a Practical Partnership
- How to be a Good Customer
- Communication Techniques
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.