The public appearance of leaders has changed in our modern world. The increase in organizations using the online world for business has led to the need for senior-level managers to have strong, positive online presences. Having the right skills enables them to be their own brand ambassadors and increase their organization’s influence. Almost any business in the modern world needs social media marketing strategies to compete with competitors. This includes maximizing the use of channels such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and many others.
This Course dealing with ‘Strategic Public Relation Management’ offers proven principles for leaders and individuals to carry out effective strategies for increasing their online presence, in a competent way.
This Course will provide you with:
- Integrated PR methods and the tools needed to carry them out competently
- Advanced skills for interviewing
- Tools to make the most of online PR opportunities
- Skills for electronic media management
- Tools to maximize the strength of your organization’s media presence
- The ability to understand lobbying campaign regulations
- The ability to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using direct email
Who Should Attend
Online communication and marketing methods are prevalent in the business arena today. This training Course is beneficial to any person in our modern, digital world looking to improve their online presence. This includes CEOs, executives, senior managers, protocol officers, embassy staff, PR and media managers. Freelancers, event planners, government representatives, private consultants and any person wishing to gain knowledge in this field are welcome to gain from attending this program.
- Senior manager communication challenges
- What does the media want to get from you
- How to integrate PR with the marketing mix
- Using Internet PR and viral marketing effectively
- Identify the kind of issues that could hit you
- Develop a PR plan
- Advanced interview techniques that work
- Communicating with your body
- Successful one-to-one press interviews
- Formulate key messages
- Controlling emotional responses
- Delivering attractive speech
- Make News portals and Web news services work for you
- Develop PR strategies
- Ensure your side of the story is heard
- Handling the Press – the golden rules
- Press releases that work
- Write effective press releases
- Using pictures effectively
- Sourcing PR information
- Using Radio and Television
- Web Marketing and PR
- Cultural diversities on body language
- Delivering a “BAD NEWS”
- Handle media inquiries
- Advanced crisis management & reputation management
- Brief spokespeople prior to media interviews
- Choosing and using a PR agency
- Measure results
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.