During this time of accelerated growth in the international workplace, companies have recognized the need to motivate employees for enhanced performance. Correct motivation techniques will enable leaders to get the most out of their teams, including increases in performance and, ultimately, profitability.
This workshop on ‘Motivation Techniques’ will help managers hone their current skills and master new techniques in motivation for modern HR practices. Improve your career advancement chances by using the skills taught in this program as a firm basis for further studies in this fast-growing field.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability to define the nature of and influences on employee engagement
- An understanding of employee engagement factors, drivers and facilitators
- Engagement techniques to motivate employees
- Principles of trust and virtue
- Methods of career advancement and the quality of potential appointments
- Principles for relationships within the work environment
- Tools to use measuring and benchmarking techniques in employee engagement
Who Should Attend
Leaders from all areas of business, including non-HRM staff, are welcome to attend this comprehensive training Course. All levels of management, executives, CEOs, business owners, consultants and freelancers alike will gain skills to communicate and motivate effectively in any situation. Any person responsible for managing teams and creating a positive work culture is also invited to gain an understanding of this fast-growing field.
- Human Needs, Values and Behavior
- What is Motivation
- How to Motivate Through Employee Engagement
- Measurement Criteria for Employee Engagement
- Organizational Culture
- Importance of Communicating Business Objectives To Keep Motivated Employees
- Organizational Leadership
- Managerial Roles
- Impact of Empowerment
- Organizational Pride
- Trust and Integrity
- Job Nature and Career Advancement
- Workplace Relationships
- Leveraging on Drivers and Enablers
- Types of Programs and Activities that Complement Engagement Initiatives
- Conducting Review and Surveys for Employee Satisfaction and Engagement
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.