SMEs face a fundamental issue with cost control today. It is the belief of many business owners and managers that it is the sole responsibility of the financial professional to keep records. There is also an understanding that business owners and managers neglect financial statements in their decision-making processes, which could actually help them assess the performance of the company. It is the responsibility of many managers to approve these financial reports, however, many do not know how to interpret the data they are presented with.
This extensive Course is a refresher on the fundamentals of finance, providing practical case studies to enrich the trainee’s knowledge on the subject, especially professionals that are not in the financial field. Also included are skills for fraud detection, which could prevent financial loss.
This Course will provide you with:
- Financial information for the decision-making process
- The ability to differentiate between different financial statement components
- Financial performance analysis techniques
Who Should Attend
This Course is designed for leaders who are in decision-making positions and have little or financial experience. These include directors, business owners and freelancers. Any person who would like to increase their financial understanding will find this comprehensive Course profitable.
- Role of accounting in making decisions
- Classifying accounting information
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Notes to financial statements
- Introduction to analysis techniques and analysis benchmarks
- Fraud and its minimization techniques
- Financial data audit
- Controlling manager’s authority
- Profitability, liquidity, business cycle, financial risk
- Accounts role in business development
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.