Certain aspects and styles of communication can be seen in the workplace today. Often, insufficient or incorrect information is communicated, or the information simply does not reach the recipient it is intended for. Management is responsible for informing employees of current company practices and daily requirements for work performance. Many managers lack the skills to conduct meetings, give instruction and feedback and communicate effectively with staff.
This Course will help managers enhance their communication skills within the business sphere and in their personal lives. Practical strategies and skills are taught in this program and suited to any person wanting to improve their communication style for career advancement.
This Course will provide you with:
- Tools to identify communication processes and factors that influence them
- The ability to differentiate between the different forms of communication
- The ability to identify different communication channels at work
- The skills to give instructions on tasks to be performed
- An understanding of how to give and receive feedback competently
- Effective presentation techniques using verbal and non-verbal communication
- Tools to conduct and take part in meetings adequately
Who Should Attend
Most successful leaders have great communication skills. Leaders and aspiring leaders alike will profit from attending this extensive, practical training Course. These include project managers, team leaders, enterprise owners and CEOs. Even freelancers and consultants stand to gain real knowledge from practicing the communication skills imparted in this unique program.
- elements of communication
- Factors influencing communication
- Forms of communication
- Communication channels
- Giving job instructions
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Structure of a presentation
- Preparing effective presentation
- Presenting effectively & use of visual aids
- Handling questions
- What is an effective meeting?
- Handling difficult situations
- Common tools for chairing meetings
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.