Most managers look for employees who are intuitive, self-disciplined and have the best interests of the company in mind. Even if you, as a leader, have a team of professional, punctual and honest employees, you may still find that the results do not meet your company’s expectations. It is up to leaders to help their teams become creative, visionary, problem-solvers focused on the bottom-line.
Through this training program, leaders will gain the skills to manage their teams for enhanced achievements, with the same resources, in less time. Imparted in this valuable Course are the principles of quality assurance and improved performance.
This Course will provide you with:
- Human performance biases
- An ability to define ‘quality’
- Quality measurement techniques
- Performance management skills to set standards and indicators for achievement
- The skills to carry out quality-based management
- An understanding of the Total Quality concept for development projects
- The ability to design quality measurement and improvement tools
Who Should Attend
Performance and Quality Improvement techniques are beneficial to leaders from any field. Managers, team leaders, director, consultants, freelancers, business owners and CEOs will gain valuable knowledge from attending this training program.
- Principles of human performance
- Applying quality in human performance
- The sub-conscious level and its role in performance
- Challenges in quality management
- Relating work to vision!
- Communicating about quality
- Inspiring the purpose of Performance Quality Improvement
- Defining standards
- Set your own standards
- Characteristics of a standard
- Performance Assessment Tools
- Assessment Methods
- Tools for quality assessment and management
- The proper use of KPIs
- Action plans for quality management
- Resources for quality management
- Stakeholder involvement and communicating your quality management practice
- Communicating During Performance Assessment
- Ranking and scoring
- Analysis of quality assessment data
- Integrating total quality concept in human performance
- Direct observation
- Using secondary sources
- Interview guides and checklist development
- Finding Gaps
- Cause and Effect – Detecting the root cause
- Prioritizing interventions to fill performance gaps
- Supportive Supervision to improve performance
- Continuous performance quality control and management
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.