Monitoring and evaluation practices are essential for organizations providing services in development and relief. These skills aid continual learning programs and effective company policy construction. Programs in company development can also be improved by M&E strategies.
This course offers ‘research-based’ learning and addresses the needs of development workers and employers, allowing for improvement in personal and company performance.
This Course will provide you with:
- Contextual examples of PM&E implementation
- M&E planning skills that are engaging
- Skills to facilitate PM&E suited to your needs
- The tools to track and assess projects
- The ability to make informed decisions about your company’s current PM&E processes and implement improved processes in future
Who Should Attend
M&E skills are beneficial to employees and employers from any industry. This includes managers, team leaders, NGO members, consultants, freelancers, business owners and CEOs.
- Pre-test – Take it for free here
- Introduction to M&E
- Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Components of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Proper use of M&E in development projects/programs
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Logical Framework
- Strategic Framework
- Logical Framework Matrix and its content
- Project Goal and Objectives
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Practical Work on Project Scenarios
- Using LFA for project M&E
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plans
- Developing M&E Plans
- Mainstreaming M&E Plans with Project Plans
- Implementing M&E Plans
- Monitoring M&E Plans
- Data Management
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Communicating Results
- Utilization of Results in Project Planning
- The proper use of LFA in participatory monitoring and evaluation
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.