Logistics Management involves the effective management of products, services and information from start to utilization. This practice includes planning, implementation and control of these goods and services to meet clients’ expectations and needs.
This Course offers the skills imperative to successful Logistical Management. Anyone looking to enhance their career success will find this training indispensable.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability to assemble and manage a successful Logistics team, department or project
- A practical awareness of the latest techniques in Logistics
- Skills to appoint and empower team members to produce great results
- Practical tools to record, store, stock and supply your company’s product to meet the latest requirements of international industry standards
- Skills to manage large-scale projects of international quality
Who Should Attend
Any individual working in a Logistics department or field will benefit greatly from taking this Training Course, including senior to mid-level managers, junior personnel and project team leaders. Individuals from other fields or those looking to improve their understanding of this topic will also benefit. These individuals include business owners, freelancers, consultants, mentors, coaches and training specialists.
- Pre-test: Click here to try it for free
- Critical Supply Strategies
- Basic Mathematics and Quantitative Techniques for Logisticians
- Introduction to Transportation and Warehousing
- Modern CRM Tools and Technology
- Procurement and Order Processing Systems
- Basic Principles of Performance Measures
- Overview and objectives of the Government and Municipal Logistics Systems
- Tactical Logistics Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehousing and Material Handling
- Transportation Operation Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Project Management
- International Logistics Management
- Demand Planning
- Temperature Controlled Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Reporting
- Logistics coordination with management
- Strategic Logistics Management
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.