The aim of most organizations is that men and women are treated equally. Processes and procedures need to be put in place to make sure that the intentions of all parties remain pure and that projects can be completed successfully.
This Course incorporates international standards of equity, as well as, planning, field implementation, monitoring and evaluation methods by way of case studies.
This Course will provide you with:
- The fundamentals of gender definitions
- An understanding of why equality and equity are important in the workplace
- Information on whether inclusive approaches are feasible
- Assessment tools to make sure that your company is practicing gender mainstreaming
- Principles for gender mainstreaming when designing projects and programs
- Tools to test the impact of gender mainstreaming
Who Should Attend
All levels of management including team leaders, NGO directors, business holders, and project managers will gain useful practical skills through this Course. Any person wanting to better their understanding in this field is also welcome to join, including consultants and freelancers.
- Gender equality as the goal – gender mainstreaming as the strategy
- gender and gender roles
- What is ‘gender mainstreaming’?
- Gender roles within organizations
- Gender Inclusive development strategies
- Gender Mainstreaming in Project identification, formulation and appraisal
- Project Implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- How can gender mainstreaming improve quality of work
- Participatory approaches
- Manage contract performance
- Gender-sensitive policies
- Post-Test: Click here to take the post test (only for members)
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.