Organizations need to analyze their projects and programs to determine their feasibility, impact and success. Monitoring and evaluation techniques are fundamental to this process. Only through these processes will an organization have a firm grasp on the results of their work and how to further enhance performance.
This Course offers ‘research-based’ principles and addresses the needs of leaders and employees in development fields to improve their performance through tested evaluation techniques.
This Course will provide you with:
- Contextual examples of M&E implementation within businesses
- Evaluation planning skills that are engaging
- Skills to facilitate evaluation processes suited to your program’s needs
- The tools to track and assess project outcomes
- The ability to make informed decisions about your company’s current evaluation processes and carry out improved processes in future
Who Should Attend
Competent evaluating skills are valuable to employees and employers from any field of business. This includes managers, team leaders, NGO members, consultants, freelancers, business owners and CEOs.
- Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Why measuring results, why evaluating projects?
- Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Participatory Evaluation Frameworks
- Principles of evaluation
- The proper use of LFA for project/program evaluation
- Internal vs. external evaluation
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Define evaluation criteria & evaluation questions
- Stakeholder management
- Action planning for evaluation
- Identify the budget and resources
- Determine the relevant data collection methods
- Collect information
- Analyze and interpret the collected information
- Draft evaluation conclusions and recommendations
- Report Writing hints for evaluation reports
- Communicate and share evaluation findings
- Adopt corrective actions
- Bridging learning and action
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.