Internal and external risks that business ventures face are constant. Internal risks include decision-making, estimation, planning, process and procedure risks. Harmful external risks that a company might face are fraud and other exploitation of business resources. Risk management is, therefore, a vital practice in today’s workplace.
Presented in this extensive Course, by experts in the field, are international standards for successful RM. The teachings in this program will make sure that leaders have the sound knowledge of financial and audit processes to conduct relevant and effective risk management.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability to categorize business assets
- Internal control systems and their structures
- The skills needed to identify potential risks in business and carry out proper management plans
- The ability to explain and develop effective control plans for assets
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for leaders working in Small to Medium sized-enterprises (SMEs), as well as, any person new to the field of finances. These include directors, departmental heads, accountants and employees in supervisory roles who need to manage or control business assets. Freelancers and business owners will also find this comprehensive Course most profitable.
- Various kinds of business assets
- What is internal control
- The elements of an internal control system
- What risk management is and why it is important
- Finance policies and manuals
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- International Practice Frameworks (IPPF, GAAP and IFRS)
- Risk identification and control
- Continuous control and investigation
- Data collection and analysis
- Reporting and decision making
- Business processes that can produce risk
- Delegation of authority and process of project management
- Business decision making and legal aspectsFraud risk and prevention
- Conducting internal audit and risk management
- Influence and communication
- Change management
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ethics and objective approach
- Post Test
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.