A transformation in the way HRM is practiced has been seen in the contemporary marketplace. Managers now recognize the need for effective HR management, as this has been linked to performance and competitive success in small and large businesses. Correct management of employees, motivational practices and payment approaches are vital to an organization’s internal and external success.
This comprehensive Course will help leaders harness the power of their teams more effectively and efficiently to reach their organization’s goals. Facilitate your career advancement by using this program as a firm grounding for other studies in this rapidly growing field.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability and confidence to fire the right person for a position
- The relevance of implementing adequate payment and benefit schemes
- The most effective and up-to-date tools used in Recruitment today
- Appropriate employee reward principles and approaches (including non-monetary rewards)
- Reward strategy components
- The ability to effectively manage human capital with regards to payments schemes
- An emphasis on viewing employees as the greatest asset of any business
Who Should Attend
This Course will offer leaders the best practices in Modern Recruitment. Leaders from all fields and levels of expertise will find this Course engaging and highly valuable. This includes professionals in HRM such as Recruitment officers and HR managers, as well as, non-HRM professionals such as business owners, consultants and freelancers. The responsibility falls on the leader to recruit the best person for the position within the organization and set up the best packages and payment schemes.
- Types of reward
- Payment structures and schemes
- Payment strategies and the psychological appreciation
- Job grades, steps and salary scales
- Salary surveys and using data for reward strategies
- Payment schemes at international and multinational levels
- Budgeting for Human Resources
- Team equality and diversity
- Human resources change management strategies
- Managing employee expectations and motivation
- Rewards of monetary and non-monetary types that result in motivation
- Relating pay-cheques to company vision and objectives
- Group rewards
- Performance evaluation
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Managing promotions and regular employee engagement
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Labor unions and professional associations
- Training as a benefit
- Maximizing impression of benefits
- Global Good practices
- Flexible schemes for rewards and benefits
- Employment laws and minimum wage regulations
- Case study on benefits and motivation
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.