Senior managers need to have adequate skills to communicate ideas, current services and products to many audiences, including members of staff, partners and stakeholders. This communication is delivered through various mechanisms, including different forms of media. These opportunities for communication require that leaders have the right skills to maximize the benefits for their company.
Whether addressing a small or large group during public relations or media events, this ‘research-based’ Course offers leaders, executives and senior managers the necessary tools to communicate in an effective and efficient way.
This Course will provide you with:
- Advanced skills for conducting interviews
- The tools to increase your company’s media presence
- An understanding of lobbying campaign rules
- The ability to manage your emotions during public speaking
- The tools needed to engage large audiences
Who Should Attend
Leaders from all business fields are welcome to attend this comprehensive training Course. Any level of management, CEOs, directors, PR and Media managers and experienced Key Spokespeople alike will gain skills to communicate effectively and efficiently in any situation.
- Senior manager communication challenges
- Establishing eye contacts
- Using public speaking opportunities to maximize the exposure of your brand
- Identify the kind of issues that could hit you
- Advanced interview techniques that work
- Communicating with your body
- Successful one-to-one press interviews
- Formulate key messages
- Managing Emotions
- Controlling emotional responses
- Handling the Press – the golden rules
- Press releases that work
- Deal with challenging people and difficult situations
- Stressing the key points and using notes
- Get to know the audience (profiles and expectations of large groups)
- Objectivity and getting personal
- Cultural diversities on body language
- Rehearsal and practice tips
- Delivering a “BAD NEWS”
- Advanced crisis management & reputation management
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.