Senior leaders are expected to have professional communication skills. This communication includes body language, word choice, response, reasoning skills and writing capabilities. Every manner in which leaders conduct themselves has an impact; either creating a positive or negative impression. With the rise of online media and social networking, an increased demand has been placed on the manager to have adequate PR communication skills.
This Course will aid executives and senior managers to excel in business communication. Practical strategies and skills are taught in this program and are suited to any person wanting to increase their communication skills, especially for career advancement.
This Course will provide you with:
- The difference be tween refined and crude behavior
- Attitude principles to use with the right person at the best time
- Skills to create positive impressions
- The ability to interact with celebrities using the correct etiquette and protocols
- Tools to plan and conduct visits, meetings, ceremonies and special events for V.I.Ps
- Techniques of attending social gatherings as an aristocrat
- Principles and etiquette for precedence, titles and forms of address
- Table manners that are considered decent
- Event Planning processes and protocols
Who Should Attend
This training Course is valuable for any person in a leadership position looking to improve their PR skills and etiquette. Marketing and PR managers, or any people, who have to deal with media or attend high-end social gatherings will profit from attending this comprehensive program.
- Communication challenges in business
- Successful Marketing and PR Strategies
- What is Etiquette
- What is Protocol
- What is Protocol
- Presenting Key words, Apology
- Accepting compliments
- Gaining Guests Respect
- Greetings, Introductions and Hand-shaking
- The importance of Business Cards
- Techniques for People’s Names Pronunciation and Remembering
- Key Qualities of the Ideal Host
- Communicating with your body
- Dealing with Different Personality Types of Guests
- Cultural diversities on body language
- The Business Meal
- Table Manners in different cultures
- First impressions.
- Listening skills
- Setting of the Room and Table to suit your guest
- Mistakes to Avoid at Airport Meetings
- Special events
- Dealing with Questions
- Handling Confidential Information
- Post Test
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.