There has been an increase in the number of public-private partnerships. Governments across the globe have made greater use of PPP arrangements in recent times. These partnerships, mostly, produce excellent results for both parties and can have significance for long-term growth. The theme of sharing risks for long-term development is common in these ventures.
This Course addresses the need of PPPs to have qualified, motivated and competent managers take the lead. Managers will enhance their capabilities for PPP excellence through this program and will gain valuable techniques and tools to preserve successful partnerships.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability to define PPP program scopes
- Skills to plan PPP programs methodically
- PPP regulations and the implications thereof
- Tools to conduct feasibility studies prior to commencement and evaluate the results
- PPP financing principles
- Private partner involvement for financial growth
- Procurement and bidding techniques for PPPs
- The tools to manage PPP contracts
Who Should Attend
This Course is valuable to professionals at all levels who would like to increase their PPP managing skills. Any person who would like to gain more knowledge on these types of partnerships will profit from attending this extensive program.
- Background of PPPs
- Common types of PPPs Successful models
- New developments in PPPs
- Out-put based aid
- Feasibility studies to design PPPs
- Cost-benefit calculation and value for money
- Criteria for screening projects Planning for and managing risks in PPP
- Engaging consultants to assist with the PPP process
- Models of financing PPPs
- Challenges in financing PPPs
- The shareholders management in PPPs
- Considerations for donor-financed projects
- Successful models of procurement for PPPs
- Bidding for PPPs and bid evaluation criteria
- Ensuring transparency in the procurement of PPPs
- Stakeholders’ management in PPP procurement and contracting
- PPP Contract Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Arbitration management in PPPs
- Managing economic values of PPPs
- Learning cycle from PPPs and policy support
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.