Change is a constant in our technologically developing world. It is the role of any great leader to facilitate change in the workplace for the organization to, not only survive but, succeed in the modern business arena. As change takes a person out of their zone of comfort, managers will be met with ongoing resistance from colleagues and employees.
This Course will offer leaders the skills needed to handle change and effectively add valuable measures for success via ‘research-based’ methods.
This Course will provide you with:
- The notion that change is inevitable
- An understanding of the role change has in a company’s success
- Principles of Innovation and Improvement
- Positive change planning tools
- Potential and known obstacles when facing change
- The skills to handle stress related to change
- The tools needed to monitor the results of change
Who Should Attend
Any individual wishing to improve their understanding of and ability to cope with change will greatly benefit from taking this Course. Managers, team leaders, NGO directors, and CEOs alike will profit from completing this comprehensive training. Business owners, consultants, and even freelancers are invited to gain from this ‘research-based’ program.
- Fundamentals of change management
- Change leadership requirements
- Levels of change
- Change myths
- Managing resilience
- Change process
- Aspects of change
- Team motivation for change
- Preventing failure
- Monitor the progress
- Obstacles to change
- Preparing for a crisis
- Developing commitment
- Communicating during a change project
- Feedback and active listening
- Adapting to change
- Truths and misconceptions
- Understanding the transition process
- Coping with uncertainty
- Understanding needs
- Managing uncertainty
- Moving forward
- Communication guidelines
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.