Disability mainstreaming and developmental projects are aided by the principle of advocating the correct interventions. This mainstreaming, when approached practically and designed adequately, will make sure that the project is a success and delivers the desired outcome.
This Course incorporates international standards of planning, field implementation, monitoring and evaluation using case-study guidance and the finest, tested principles.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding of disability mainstreaming and the relevance thereof
- Tools to use principles of equality and equity
- Information on inclusive approaches and whether they are practical
- An understanding of the various sectors in which disability mainstreaming is applicable
- Key principles in dealing with advocacy correctly
Who Should Attend
All levels of management in the development field including project managers, NGO, government and private sector workers will gain useful practical skills through this Course. Any person wanting to better their understanding in this field is also welcome to join, including consultants and freelancers.
Please get in touch with us for the course outline.
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.