The skills imparted in this Course will allow you to enhance your Development Program Management success. Whether you work in healthcare, social welfare, education or rural economic development, you will gain a vital understanding of proven international principles for economic evaluation.
This Course will provide you with:
- The fundamental methods used for economic evaluation in the public health sector
- Contemporary skills to design and carry out economic evaluation plans through the use of recent case studies
- Types of economic evaluations and the ability to determine cost-effectiveness
- Models for decision analysis, including the Markov model used to compare medical-care programs
- Principles for Illness studies, their costing and relevance to the healthcare system
- An understanding of the main features of economical public health interventions and the uses thereof
- The skills needed to carry out economic evaluations and conduct sensitivity investigations to determine the strength of results
- An introduction to critical appraisal and research protocols, as well as, an understanding of how to interpret evaluation results
Who Should Attend
Public sector professionals and government officials who deal with development projects will benefit greatly from attending this comprehensive ‘research-based’ Course. Executives, team leaders, consultants and project managers alike will find the information in this program beneficial to their organizational success.
Please contact us for full curriculum
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.