For non-governmental organizations (NGOs) operating in resource-limited contexts, effective logistics data management is critical for optimizing supply chain operations and ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of essential goods and services. To meet this challenge, this course is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage logistics data in resource-limited contexts.
This training is designed by experts who have been actively working on various humanitarian programs. It is considering all aspects of successful warehouse data management in emergencies and regular humanitarian programs.
This course will provide you with:
- Understand the importance of logistics data management in resource-limited contexts.
- Learn how to manage logistics data in resource-limited contexts.
- Develop strategies for data collection, analysis, and use in logistics management.
- Gain insights into the role of technology in logistics data management.
- Learn how to develop contingency plans and respond to unforeseen circumstances.
- Network with fellow professionals from the industry.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals involved in logistics, procurement, and supply chain management in NGOs operating in resource-limited contexts. It is also suitable for those working in public health, humanitarian aid, and disaster response, as well as government officials and anyone interested in the subject matter.
Government employees from health administration departments, emergency response teams, and humanitarian aid workers can benefit from this training.
- Introduction to logistics data management in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding data collection challenges in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding data quality in logistics data management
- Overview of information management systems in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding inventory management in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding procurement data management in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding supply chain monitoring and evaluation in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding performance monitoring and management in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding risk management in logistics data management
- Case studies of effective logistics data management in resource-limited contexts
- Understanding the importance of effective communication in logistics data management
- Understanding data privacy and security in logistics data management
- Developing data-driven logistics strategies
- Developing effective procurement data management strategies
- Developing effective monitoring and evaluation strategies
- Developing effective inventory management strategies
- The role of technology in information management systems
- Using logistics data for inventory management in resource-limited contexts
- Applying effective logistics data management practices to local contexts
- Final assessment of course material and course review
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.