“No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent” – Abraham Lincoln
Leaders expect their team members to give their best performance continuously and contribute to the success of the organization. The challenges, however, that employees face include their own stresses and motivations on a work/personal level and these can deter the success of projects or services rendered. The contemporary manager needs to have the skills to lead and manage these individuals to enhance productivity and profitability of their business.
This extensive Course offers the techniques managers need to effectively manage teams and conduct programs for motivation and empowerment, to make sure that team performance is maximized for the ultimate success of a company.
This Course will provide you with:
- A managerial perspective of work motives
- An understanding of behavioral factors that influence interaction with team members and colleagues
- Principles of job enhancement
- The manager’s role in motivation for performance
- The ability to apply job enrichment methods in the workplace as a mechanism for motivation
Who Should Attend
Leaders in managerial or supervisory roles are invited to join this practical ‘research-based’ workshop. Any person who organizes and controls the functioning of a team will gain valuable knowledge on effective management techniques.
- The human factor in management
- Why leadership is an emerging role of all managers
- Defining motivation
- Value, attitude, and behavior
- The theory of Needs from Abraham Maslow.
- Empathy and considering others needs
- The theory X and theory Y from Douglas McGregor.
- Trust and Control
- The two Factors theory from Fredrick Herzberg.
- The importance of positive thinking
- The theory of Expectancy.
- Team concepts
- Hackman‟s and Oldham‟s viewpoints
- Leadership development in organizational concept
- Job enrichment
- Job rotation and enlargement
- Manager‟s role
- Things to do to motivate staff
- Managing different people
- Difficult circumstances
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.