In medical field, best practices are always been in limelight.In health promotion best practices are set of continuously changing actions which are most likely to achieve health goals in any given situation. This course will outline benefits and risks of best practice approach and challenges to make the best practice operational.
The current badly defined practices provides an opportunity to those who believe that best practice approach is important in achieving health promotional goals.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding of development and implementation of best practice approach to health promotion
- Access to the resources for increased understanding of best practices.
- Understanding of resources helpful in application of best practices.
- The course is framed to outline the achievement of health promotional goals.
- This Program focus on increased awareness and thoughts for framing the best practices for health promotion.
- Course will outline the risks (cost and creativity) associated with the best practices.
- Focus on factors which shape health promotion best practices for policy design.
Who Should Attend
A policy maker or any stakeholder who want to self access his knowledge in policy design as per best practices must attend this course.
- Identification of best practices
- Operational challenges to implement best practices
- Prioritize the challenges
- Outline benefits and Risks
- Understand risk mitigation strategy
- Understand health promotion values and process
- Addressing best practice issues
- Understanding health promotion Survey
- Identify key areas of survey
- Prepare a survey report
- Discuss survey report
- Understand tools for health promotion
- Practice implementation of tool in real scenarios
- Relate tools with survey report
- Q and A Session
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.