Strategic behavior change communication can be analyzed in any medical field and can be accessed for diseases like malaria or with pregnant women. Behavioral barriers to diseases control are well-documented. Behavioral change communication also complements the procurement and distribution. Solid planning must inform BCC interventions so that messages are communicated to key audiences, activities are founded on behavioral theories and enough commodities are available to meet the demand generated in the population.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding of healthcare services for behavioral change.
- This course will provide you with an answer to question- How do BCC is effective?
- Help you in understanding of Challenges to Effective Communication and measurement of risk itself.
- Developing skills of interpersonal communication to improve treatment.
- It is an interactive process of any intervention with individuals, communities and/or societies to develop communication strategies to promote positive behaviors.
- Communication strategies are built to control the behavior of common diseases.
- This course will focus effective methods for community health.
- Analyze the statistical data and identify the risks associated.
- Mobilize communities to work with behavior change communication.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended targeted for audience seeking to improve their knowledge in social and behavior change communication, employees and personal involved in management to take themselves to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- Introduction to Human Behavior
- Fundamentals to community health communication
- Behavior change communication
- Communication for better health
- Behaviors change communication for health
- Information education communication
- Inclusive healthy behavior services
- Facility based health communication
- Training community based health workers as health educators
- Inclusive media communication
- Communication Needs Assessment
- Monitoring for health communication and behavior change communicaiton
- Behavior change communication campaigns management
- Communication and education in health policies
- Prepare case study
- Individual action planning
- Q and A Session
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.