Many employers and employees overemphasize flattery and promise impossible results to their customers. This exaggeration may lead to crippling conflicts down the line and is not the best attitude towards CRM.
The recommended approach is balanced and factual and allows for a professional approach to dealing with products and services, including the weaknesses thereof. This ‘research-based’ Course will give you the skills needed to be an expert in CRM.
This Course will provide you with:
- A refresher of the basic rules of CRM
- An understanding of why the customer is not the boss
- Skills to coach and consult with your customers
- Strategies to design practical CRM approaches
- Modern CRM tools
- Skills to network with professionals in your industry
Who Should Attend
Skills in CRM have become vital for all professionals in our modern world. CEOs, business owners (large and small), managers and even freelancers need excellent relationship-building skills to further their careers and support a high level of performance in their industry.
- Pre-Test: take it for free, here
- Need for CRM
- Evolution of CRM
- Objectives of an effective CRM Strategy
- Main Aspects of CRM
- CRM as a marketing solution
- Big three (CVM, RVM, and CRM)
- CRM Components
- CRM important Drivers
- CRM Solutions Map
- The CRM Value Pyramid
- Operational CRM
- CRM as a Sales Solutions
- CRM for Services
- Changing Role of CRM
- Obstacles in CRM Success
- Internet’s Influence on CRM
- Major CRM tools/softwares
- Interactive CRM
- CRM as a tool for strategy formulation
- Analytical CRM
- CRM and Globalization
- Post-test: Click here to access (members only)
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.