Presentations, if organized and conducted competently, are useful in increasing employee comprehension of business policies and growth, as well as, developing company culture and employee cooperation. It is important that the resources (time and money) used to construct these presentations are adequate to produce the desired outcomes.
Whether presenting to a small or large group, this ‘research-based’ Course offers leaders the necessary tools to communicate and present information in an effective and efficient manner.
This Course will provide you with:
- A refresher of the basic rules of writing
- An approach to Modern proposal writing and paragraphing principles
- The tools needed to practice persuasive writing in business
- The skills to write coherently and engagingly. Hook your readers to the end
- The 7 ‘C’s’ in business writing
- The ‘You’ approach
- The ability to use proper tone in your writing
- The best ways to include visual elements in comprehensive writing
Who Should Attend
Business writing skills have become vital for most members of society in our age of technology. CEOs, SME owners, managers and even freelancers need excellent communication skills to further their careers and support a high level of performance.
- Difference between proposals and other business communications
- Principles of business writing
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Review of common writing principles
- Formal writing ethics
- The 7 C’s in writing
- Types of writing and tone in writing
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Direct and indirect communication
- Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)
- Cause and Effect – Detecting the root cause
- Setting Objectives
- Common types of proposals used in business
- Components of a proposal
- How long should your proposal be?
- Strategy Analysis
- What to put first and why?
- Help me know you?
- What is the point?
- Take the reader to a show
- Winning proposals
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.