Market volatility is a common factor in capital management and it requires business managers and bankers to adapt agile strategies. Numerous new businesses and market players emerge on daily basis offering a scarce quantity of resourceful and capable managers an opportunity to shift from institution to institution. Though it is a gain at a personal level, it creates a challenge for the traditional players to be able to compete and remain in the leading position. The answer to this challenge is to have strong managers at all levels of capital management and be able to fill a gap with any outgoing experienced candidate internally.
Though internal capacity building is a key player to achieve this goal, exploring up-to-date standards and learning best practices from industry experts is still an unmatchable advantage. Understanding the fundamentals is highly encouraged because markets will always be evolving with new standards and requirements. Managers must not forget the importance of basic principles such as the investment process, risk, and return, and return-boosting strategies.
Accordemy® came up with this extensive course to provide business managers, bankers, and finance workers to come together and learn industry best practices. The program helps in asset acquiring, management and control principles for enterprise owners and leaders who wish to develop a strong investment portfolio.
This course will provide you with:
- Understanding the basics of investment
- Investment strategies for banks, financial institutions, and businesses
- Reserve Management and portfolio development
- The ability to list asset categories
- Differentiate portfolio management from other methods of management.
- Effective internal control system and the ability to list the structures and elements thereof
- The skills to plan asset control mechanisms
- The skills to establish effective control systems
- Consider portfolio management effectiveness as a factor for market regulation
- How to evaluate the advantages of portfolio management
- Analyze the role of project portfolio management in the organizational achievements
- Portfolio data management and analysis
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for staff of banks, financial institutions, private businesses, and market development initiatives who are involved in portfolio management, capital and asset management, bank reserve management, and regulatory bodies. It can also help the staff of large projects that aim to support SMEs (Small to Medium-sized enterprises) and markets.
- Pre-test – try the test for free here
- Principles of investment, accounting, and capital management
- What is market governance
- the role of regulatory bodies in market management
- Understanding of equity and fixed-income portfolio management
- Types of Stocks
- The risk-free rate of return and yield curve
- Understanding business cycles
- What are passive and active investments and what are the right strategies for each
- investment performance evaluation.
- Understanding types of assets, macroeconomic trends, and capital management
- strategies to prioritize elements of the portfolio
- Quantity and quality metrics in
- Review the performance of the portfolio
- Yearly portfolio review
- Costs and expenses
- Factors of success in portfolio management
- Project portfolio reports
- Portfolio risk analysis
- Managing return on investment
- Expected rate of return
- Risk management strategies
- Difference between investing and financing
- What internal control is
- The elements of an internal control system
- Fixed assets
- Auditing Practice
- Post Test
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.