Effective budgeting and financial planning are at the core of a company’s stability and growth. Any working professional should have proper knowledge on this topic in today’s competitive workplace. This Course will give you the skills to be an outstanding Manager in a competitive market and will lay the foundation for further studies in this field.
This ‘research-based’ Course is a refresher on the fundamentals of finance, providing practical daily case studies to enrich the trainee’s knowledge on the subject, especially professionals that are not in the financial field.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability to identify different categories of costs
- The ability to define the need for and role of financial systems
- An understanding of accounting and key accounts
- The skills to prepare and analyze financial reports
- A comparison between profit and cash definitions
- Essential techniques when working with financial statements figures
- Project feasibility tools when evaluating financial implications
- The different categories of budgets and the best methods to prepare them
Who Should Attend
This Course targets leaders working in non-financial professions, who would like or need to increase their financial understanding. These include directors, departmental heads, accountants and employees in supervisory roles. Freelancers and business owners will also find this comprehensive Course most profitable.
- Basics of Accounting
- Common definitions and jargons in accounting
- Accrual versus cash
- Types of Accounts
- Income statement
- Major Accounts
- Assets, Liabilities and Equity
- Balance sheet
- Cash flows
- Profit and its difference with cash
- Costs and expenses
- Direct costs and indirect costs
- Time value of money
- Reading a financial statement
- How the financial statement is interpreted to reflect business sustainability and profitability
- Basic principles of appraisal
- Types of budgets
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.