Advancements in technology have created the opportunity for businesses to have a global reach. Whether it to generate new leads or nurture existing business relationships, competent communication has become an imperative skill for any business leader in this modern age.
This comprehensive, ‘research-based’ Course will make sure that any leader has the tools necessary to write professionally; increasing their international performance in the business arena.
This Course will provide you with:
- A refresher of the basic rules of writing
- An approach to Modern writing and formatting principles
- The tools needed to practice persuasive writing in business
- The skills to write coherently and engagingly. Hook your readers to the end
- The 7 ‘C’s’ in business writing
- The ‘You’ approach
- The ability to use proper tone in your writing
- The best ways to include visual elements in comprehensive writing
Who Should Attend
Business writing skills have become vital for most members of society in our digital age. CEOs, business owners (large and small), managers and even freelancers need excellent communication skills to further their careers and maintain a high level of performance.
- Pre-test – Try it for free here
- Communication challenges in business
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Review of business writing principles
- The 7 C’s in writing
- Types of writing and tone in writing
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Delivering a “BAD NEWS”
- Indirect communication
- Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)
- The killing jargons
- Common types of documents used in business
- The writing skills of a CEO
- Making to the point sentences
- Practice on paragraph writing
- Letters and Memos
- How about emails, SMSs and social media?
- Writing reports
- Practice on report writing
- Winning proposals
- Practice on Proposal writing
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.