It is expected that senior leaders are able to communicate competently. This communication involves many aspects, including body language, reactions, word choice, reasoning skills and professional writing abilities. Every way in which leaders conduct themselves sends a message that will either create a positive or negative reaction. With the rise of online media, managers have increased demands for adequate PR communication skills to aid their own reputation and that of their company.
This Course will aid executives and senior managers to excel in business communication. Practical strategies and skills taught in this program are ‘research-based’ and suited to any person wanting to increase their communication skills, especially for career advancement.
This Course will provide you with:
- Integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interviewing techniques
- The ability to competently use PR options online
- Electronic media management
- Tools to enhance your company’s media presence
- Lobbying campaign rules
- The ability to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using direct email
Who Should Attend
Online communication and marketing techniques are progressively used in business strategies today. This training Course is beneficial to any person in our digital world looking to improve their online presence, including marketing employees, CEOs, senior managers, country representatives and PR and media managers alike.
- Communication challenges in business
- Successful Marketing and PR Strategies
- How to integrate PR with the marketing mix
- Using Internet PR and viral marketing effectively
- Advanced interview techniques that work
- Communicating with your body
- Successful one-to-one press interviews
- Delivering attractive speech
- Controlling emotional responses
- Make News portals and Web news services work for you
- Review of common writing principles
- Mistakes with email PR – and how to avoid them
- Handling the Press – the golden rules
- Press releases that work
- Using pictures effectively
- Sourcing PR information
- Using Radio and Television
- Web Marketing and PR
- Cultural diversities on body language
- Delivering a “BAD NEWS”
- Advanced crisis management & reputation management
- Handling a PR Crisis
- Choosing and using a PR agency
- Post Test
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.