An exact and proper assessment of needs is essential for relief and development companies offering their services in communities. This is achieved through rational planning practices and methodical, participatory surveys of the target community. LFA (Logical Framework Approach) principles are used extensively in relief and development organizations today.
This comprehensive Course addresses the needs of employees in the relief and development sphere to boost project assessment, planning and implementation. The skills imparted in this program will make sure that organizations can successfully conduct community projects with increased performance.
This Course will provide you with:
- Rural development biases
- Problem Tree principles – identify and deal with problems in social development projects
- Objective Tree principles – set SMART goals
- The definition and practical use of LFA
- Logical Framework models
- The ability to carry out successful project planning processes
- LFM implementation, monitoring and evaluation methods to use with projects
- The contribution of PCM in goal-setting
Who Should Attend
All participants, by taking this Course, will gain knowledge and hands-on skills for conducting projects within communities. NGO and NPO management, CEOs, enterprise owners and project managers all stand to improve their existing skills to make sure their projects within the development sphere are a success.
- Definition of a problem/need in relief and development
- Biases about rural development
- The cause and effect
- The problem tree
- Using identified problems to set objectives
- SMART Objectives
- The Objective Tree
- Setting Project Goal and Objectives
- The LFA
- Using LFA for project planning
- Logical Framework Matrix and its content
- Intervention Logic
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Practical Work on Project Scenarios
- Cost estimation and Pre-conditions for a project
- Group Presentation on Project Cases
- The proper use of LFA in monitoring and evaluation
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.