Community based healthcare has its own set of considerations, challenges, pros and cons.In many cases community healthcare service have led to a reduction in emergency admissions. If we are interested in demonstrating statistically significant change then size and time matter.
This Course will provide you with:
- Explanation of the consequences of integrated community based health care for future primary care physicians.
- This course is intended to answer to improve the patient’s health and satisfaction.
- This course will focus on health instead of diseases.
- This course will answers on how to organize and implement integrated community based care learning.
- Participants will learn to identify and prioritize health problem in local community.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for you if you are an ambitious and looking forward to take your knowledge next level. If you want to become the member of community then this is the program for you!
The program is open to current and up-and-coming member in medical field, from undergraduate medical students to students in their final year.
- Integrated Community in Healthcare
- Healthcare Strategies
- Outline Roadmap
- Issues of Healthcare provider
- Integrated health and social care configuration
- Short term assessment
- Healthcare approach to service integration
- Explore different ways of Integrated healthcare
- Personal level analysis
- Integrated community analysis
- Detailed report preparation
- Analysis of real case scenario
- Prepare and maintain checklist
- Prepare case study
- Doubt clarification and Q and A
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.