As financial stability and success are the main goals of any business, sales competence is vital. Successful sales techniques include appropriate negotiation and excellent reasoning skills. In order for a deal to be negotiated, both parties need to be fully aware of the particular services or products being discussed.
This Course incorporates ‘research-based’ principles to help senior managers and leaders in any field improve their negotiation skills, as well as, improve sales performance.
This Course will provide you with:
- The ability and opportunity to lead successful ‘win-win’ sales negotiations
- The skills to manage objections when they arise
- Skills needed to negotiate successfully, especially when going against lower bids from your competition
- Customer-relation skills including dealing with concessions
- Negotiation tools needed to prevent adverse errors from being made
- Negotiation preparation, planning and structuring techniques
- An understanding of how to work with a diverse range of customers
Who Should Attend
Suited to anyone looking to improve their sales and negotiation skills for personal or business growth. This Course is ideal for PR executives, managers, employees, freelancers and any individual dealing with customer relations.
Please contact us for the curriculum of this course.
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.