Successful communication is fundamental to enterprises offering relief and development services. Effective fundraising strategies and resource capitalization are vital to sustainable programs, and communication is at the forefront of their success.
This training Course is result-orientated and ‘research-based’. Designed to meet the needs of employers and employees in the development arena, this program focuses on aiding them to change their company’s fundraising strategies positively.
This Course will provide you with:
- Communication techniques linked to your company’s Mission and Vision
- The ability to communicate with external sources using solid strategies
- Strategies for communication in fund-raising
- Development plans for resource capitalization and proposal advancement
- Strategies for sharing costs
- An understanding of PRA and LFA practicalities
- Tools to make sure your proposal is successful
Who Should Attend
Leaders in the relief and development field will benefit greatly from this comprehensive training program. Those wishing to set up successful fundraising campaigns, such as managers, team leaders, NGO and NPO employees and business owners will gain immensely from taking this Course. Freelancers, consultants and any person wishing to gain knowledge in this field are welcome to attend and will find it helpful to have the skills coached in this Course.
- Shape yourself for fundraising (Vision, Mission Statement and Values)
- Communication strategies and Presentation Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Fundraising SMART Objectives
- Four common types of fundraising
- Strategic planning and program development
- Why should people support you
- Solicitation and implementing donor funded projects
- Charity activities that can generate revenue
- Communicating with your donor
- The concept of spending “People’s Money”
- Measure your impact
- Connecting donors to beneficiaries
- Communication and promotion
- For profit concepts to learn from
- Project planning and fundraising
- Added value of joint donor projects
- How success brings more success
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.