Climate Change affects everyone, but is everyone aware of what is happening and what can they do at an individual level? To fight the destructive effects of climate change collective commitment and action is required. It is strategic communication that can build the right awareness and subsequent commitment. Strategic communication is not limited to policy formulation and giving out media speeches. It includes your written and verbal communication as well as body language, reactions, choice of words, reasoning and everything else. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be an added value for your program/project.
This Course will provide you with:
- Steps in mass communication and awareness raising
- How to integrate advocacy, communication and social mobilization
- Valuable exchange of knowledge and experience
- Build and expand international and national networks
- Initiate capacity building and organizational change
- When did the concern about CC start?
- General Perception about CC
- Communication challenges in CC
- Communication Strategies for CC
- What to consider in communication needs assessment for CC
- Formulating participatory strategies for CC mitigation communication
- Stakeholders management and internal communication
- PR strategies for CC
- Social media impact on climate change awareness
- Why media communication and social mobilization should compliment advocacy for CC mitigation and how
- How to involve businesses and avoid conflict of interests
- Media mix strategies to create optimum impact.
- Climate data
- Impacts on water resources
- Impacts on agriculture
- Further impacts
- Using data in Communication for CC
- Understanding climate variability and climate change for right communication
- Economic Impact of Climate Risks
- Institutional communication coordination
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This form is for logged in users only.