Contemporary Project Management involves using appropriate, modern tools and techniques to deliver high-quality products and services on time. The role of a Project Manager is to effectively coordinate and inspire teams, manage resources, ensure the quality of artistry and make sure deadlines are met.
This extensive and informative Course will provide you with these tools and techniques, including skills to schedule, control and budget for projects as they progress, making sure each project is ultimately a success and in line with your organization’s vision.
This Course will provide you with:
- The difference between Classic and Modern Project Management
- Modern PM principles
- An understanding of HRM when handling multiple projects
- Skills to monitor numerous ongoing projects
- Skills to manage many project budgets and finances
- Leadership skills for Modern PM
Who Should Attend
Project Management is necessary across many industries today, including, Oil & Petroleum, Logistics & Supplies and Construction fields. Project Managers, officers and leaders will find this Course profitable, as they will increase their knowledge of modern management techniques and will be better equipped for their next projects. Any person wishing to increase their knowledge in this fast-growing field is welcome to attend this comprehensive training program.
- Introduction to modern project management
- History of project management and recent progresses
- Classic vs. modern Project Management
- Planning for multiple projects
- Estimating scope and volume of multiple projects
- Task analysis and human resource planning
- Quality control and performance management
- Project Goal and Objectives
- Project vs. Programs
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Monitoring for various types of projects
- Importance of Monitoring and QC
- Monitoring Plans
- Safety, Green initiatives and technology in Project Management
- Communication skills for managing multiple projects
- Financial management and fraud prevention for project managers
- Total quality management
- Project Management software’s for different fields
- Utilization of Results in Project Planning
- Continuous quality improvement using monitoring
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.