Whether it to generate new leads or nurture existing business relationships, written communication is an imperative skill for any competent business leader today. A crucial part of this communication is having the ability to write transparent, concise, focused and compelling content. In order to grab their target audiences’ attention and convince them to follow their vision, leaders need to be equipped with skills in business writing for their emails, reports, proposals and other business documents.
This comprehensive and practical Course will allow leaders to develop impressive, powerful and professional business writing skills.
This Course will provide you with:
- A refresher of the basic rules of writing
- An approach to Modern writing and formatting principles
- The ability to compose formative, descriptive business reports
- The skills to write coherently and engagingly. Hook your readers to the end
- The 7 ‘C’s’ in business writing
- The ‘You’ approach
- The ability to use proper tone in your writing
- The best ways to include visual elements in comprehensive writing
Who Should Attend
Business writing skills have become imperative for most people in our digital world. CEOs, business owners (large and small), managers and even freelancers need excellent communication skills to further their careers and support a high level of achievement.
- Difference between reports and other business communications
- Principles of business writing
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Review of common writing principles
- Formal writing ethics
- The 7 C’s in writing
- Tone in writing
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Paragraph writing
- Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)
- Common types of reports used in business
- Planning for Report writing
- Organizational Strategies for Information Reports
- Give me a reason to read
- Planning Analytical Reports
- Organizational strategies for analytical reports
- Drafting report content
- What to put first and why
- Report Introduction and body
- Revising your reports
- Using technology to craft reports
- Producing your reports
- Placing Graphics in the Report
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.