It is vital that employees know the exact relationship of their actions to their company’s visions and goals. This aids the realization of how important their dedicated inputs are and how they can enhance the company’s performance by increasing their own productivity. These realizations need to be brought forth by managers, evaluated and, from time to time, re-emphasized. Managers can effectively use KPIs to regularly test performance standards and keep the company’s overall performance on-track.
This Course offers ‘research-based’ teachings and addresses the needs of managers to assure quality and performance improvement in the workplace.
This Course will provide you with:
- Human performance biases
- An ability to define ‘quality’
- Quality measurement techniques
- Performance management skills to set standards and indicators for achievement
- The skills to carry out quality-based management
- An understanding of the Total Quality concept for development projects
- The ability to design quality measurement and improvement tools
Who Should Attend
Performance and Evaluation skills, as well as, the ability to set up and monitor KPIs, are beneficial to leaders from any field. Managers, team leaders, director, consultants, freelancers, business owners and CEOs will gain valuable knowledge from attending this training program.
- Principles of human performance
- Definition of quality
- Applying quality in human performance
- The sub-conscious level and its role in performance
- Challenges in quality management
- Relating work to vision
- Communicating about quality
- Defining standards
- Set your own standards
- Characteristics of a standard
- Tools for quality assessment and management
- What are KPIs
- The proper use of KPIs
- Action plans for quality management using KPIs
- Resources for quality management
- Stakeholder involvement and communicating your quality management practice
- Developing a matrix for KPI ranking and scoring
- Analysis of quality assessment data
- Integrating total quality concept in human performance
- Direct observation
- Using secondary sources
- Interview guides and checklist development
- Continuous performance quality control and management
- Participatory practices for performance quality assurance
- Working with resource limited and insecure areas
- International examples from other industries
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.