Delivery of high-quality products and services in a timely manner is the ultimate aim of effective Project Management. Teams that are motivated and productive play a crucial role in the success of projects. The Project Manager needs to have the skills to make sure the goal of the project is attained by coordinating and inspiring teams, managing resources, ensuring the quality of workmanship and making sure deadlines are met.
This Course will give leaders the tools needed to manage successful projects. Techniques in this program include controlling and monitoring methods for successful planning, implementation and evaluation of projects.
This Course will provide you with:
- The traits of every successful Project Manager
- The ability to consider the outcome of the project prior to commencement
- Tools to effectively plan for the next project
- HR principles for Project Managers
- The skills to set up and implement monitoring and controlling mechanisms
Who Should Attend
Competent Project Management is a vital process in today’s business world. Project Managers, officers and leaders will find this course valuable, as they will increase their understanding of management principles and will be better equipped for their next projects. Any person wishing to improve their understanding in this fast-growing field is also welcome to gain from this training.
- What is a project?
- Benefits of project management
- Principles of project management
- The project management approach
- Division of roles in project management
- Project management team
- Project scope and objectives
- Documentation in project management
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Developing your project plan
- Leadership skills for project managers
- Personal attitudes and motivation
- The art of delegation in project management
- Stress management
- Project monitoring and control
- Performance quality management
- Team building in project management
- Training and cascading the transfer of knowledge
- The Project Support Office
- Decision making for success
- Time management for project managers
- Conducting effective meeting
- Project exit strategy and closure
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.