SLAs give the customer specific, measurable conditions for goods and services to be rendered by the service provider. In Supply Chain Management and Logistics, setting up service-level-agreements can be a useful tool for companies to make sure that their clients’ needs are met and that the standards of service are always high.
This practical Course will help leaders plan and manage SLAs efficiently. Proper supplier and stakeholder management techniques within the competitive marketplace will be addressed in this comprehensive, ‘research-based’ program.
This Course will provide you with:
- The value of SLAs in internal and external supply chain management
- The skills to masterfully design and implement SLAs and their associated KPIs
- SLA format designs to use immediately in your company
- The ability to make sure that vendor supply services match your requirements
- An understanding of contract terms and conditions from a legal standpoint
- An understanding of contract terms and conditions for virtual projects from a legal standpoint
- Contemporary techniques to get the finest deal from suppliers and assess tenders
Who Should Attend
This innovative Course has been designed for leaders that deal with purchases, sales and marketing, or staff new to the field of negotiation, KPI and SLAs-setting. Procurement and non-procurement professions wishing to increase their knowledge in this area are welcome to gain from the principles taught in this program.
- MSA Pre-Test
- SLA Basics and purposes
- SLA types and levels
- SLA vs. contract
- SLA format
- SLA management tasks, process and tools
- Performance-based Acquisition
- Performance indicator/measure/standard
- Benefits and Challenges of PBA.
- Post award orientation conference.
- Performance monitoring and management
- EV: a sophisticated way to monitor contractor performance
- Conduct progress meetings with the contractor
- Manage contract performance
- Applying incentives to manage performance
- Using the award term incentive
- Past performance as an incentive, Change happens, Risk management in PBA
- Contract change modifications
- Contract change process
- Change management in PBA
- Impact on QASP
- Contractor claims
- Buyer claims
- PBA as a conflict avoidance strategy
- Beyond disputes and litigation
- ADR in PBA.
- Payment and Closeout Payment in PBA
- Performance-based payments
- Advance payments, Invoice
- Executing the payment process
- The importance of final payment
- Withholding payment
- Contract closeout
- Steps in contract closeout
- The Legal Background – Standards And Contracts
- Why, What and How?
- Tendering, Response And Supplier Evaluation
- Case Study: The Supplier Perspective
- Practical Assessment Exercises
- Tactics And Behavior In Negotiation
- Managing Supplier Performance
- How Suppliers Charge
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.