Different types of the strategies have been tried and evaluated. However implementation of strategies planned order in resource-limited settings requires new investments. Testings have been initiated in pediatric wards which includes routine testing of newborns and infants in immunization clinics. Apart from this door-to-door and family testing have also been a part of this in some areas.
This Course will provide you with
- Understanding to establish and strengthen the mechanisms for delivering care to HIV in Resource Limited Settings.
- The course will focus on the methodology required to identify and plan the care for affected people around the globe.
- This course will outline the challenges of treatment services in resource-limited settings.
- The course will shed some light on new approaches and a planned response to testing person which is necessary to minimize the gap.
- This course will review the management of HIV in Resource Limited Settings.
Who Should Attend
Anyone whoo is interested to widen his learning curve including Helpdesk staff, managers, consultants, supervisors and specialists in an array of fields, including the IT, medical, automobile.
Individuals outside these fields will also benefit from this training, as their understanding of the topic will be improved
- Assessment and Overview
- Management Programming
- Resource Limited Settings planning
- Identify Issues in People
- Check list creation
- Research on Resolution
- Checklist completion marked with resolution
- Discuss Prevention plans
- Create prevention checklist
- Investigate on prevention methodology
- Checklist completion
- Frame real case clinical Scenario
- Identify the issues and challenges
- Identify risk mitigation plans
- Prepare white paper for real case scenario
- Introduction to group presentations
- Operational challenges
- Challange resolution
- Q and A Session
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.