Health Policy and management is dedicated to improving the health care delivery system and mitigating public health risks. Nowadays people are passionate about making the world a better place by improving health and health care.This course will focus on helping students develop the critical thinking and applied problem-solving skills needed to address a wide variety of public health challenges.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding to healthcare system management.
- This course will teach you developing the critical thinking and applied problem-solving skills .
- Participants will learn to think beyond evidence based treatments.
- Gives you an idea how policymakers should take a comprehensive approach to align policies.
- Explore theories, concepts and reasoning that support or challenge the existing assumption or belief.
- Effective reduction requires active patient involvement and physician engagement in health policies.
- This course will enlighten the health department area who works closely with many research centers and programs that focus on a diverse scope of public health.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Nurse and nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, primary care and speciality physicians, hospital chaplains, and social workers who participate in health policy decision making.
- Framework discussion
- Understanding qualitative health analysis
- Approach to align policies
- Understanding management concept
- Comprehensive approach to policy making
- Credentials creation for health policies
- Credentials understanding
- Health policy management competencies
- Understanding competencies
- Associated Issues
- Mitigation strategies
- Case study preparation
- Report submission
- Q and A Session
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.