and meetings, if organized and conducted competently, are useful in increasing company culture, employee cooperation and increasing the company’s presence in the business world. It is important that the resources (time and money) used to plan for these events are managed adequately to produce the desired outcomes.
Whether organizing occasions for small or large groups, this extensive Course offers leaders the necessary tools to plan and carry out successful events and meetings.
This Course will provide you with:
- Challenges in business communication
- An understanding of situations when meetings are not required
- Skills to plan for meetings perfectly
- The ability to decide who should be invited and why
- Situations when an RSVP should be a prerequisite
- Skills to organize and manage events competently
- The ability and importance of taking Minutes and keeping records of meetings and events
- The use and management of audio and visual aids in meetings and events
- Tools to use records and evaluate event outcomes
Who Should Attend
Events are used by businesses to aid company coherence and enhance marketplace presence. This Course is beneficial to any person in our modern, digital world looking to improve their event management skills with confidence. These include managers, CEOs, directors, leaders and freelancers alike.
- Event Types
- Participant Needs
- Pre-Event planning and delegation of Responsibilities
- On-Site Responsibilities
- Setting event Objectives
- Knowing Your Audience
- Resource Evaluation
- Timeline Management
- Team Roles & Communication
- Finance & Budgeting
- Venue Selection
- Site Inspections
- Ancillary Support: Tents, Power, Sanitation, WiFi
- Emergency Response Planning
- Standard Designs Review
- Food & Beverage
- Sound, Lighting, Video
- Invitations & Registrations
- On-Site Check-In
- Transportation & Parking
- Way Finding & Directional Signage
- Security & Emergency
- Entertainment & Speakers Management
- Photo/Video Capture and Post-Event Usage
- What should Be Done During the Event
- Post-Event Responsibilities
- Tracking & Evaluation
- Cost vs. Impact
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.