Technological advancements have created fantastic opportunities for companies, suppliers and consumers, the world over, to do business online. This creates a competitive market and the freedom to source quality, cost-effective products and services. There can, however, be an inverse effect of frustration caused by inadequate communication techniques and incorrect management systems.
This Course offers ‘research-based’ tools for managers in logistic departments to manage and develop E-procurement strategies. This program also includes principles of tendering effectively and will be a great aid to any manager wishing to improve their performance in this field.
This Course will provide you with:
- The tools to conduct needs assessments
- The difference between online and offline procurements
- The skills to develop successful e-bids
- The knowledge of legal structures dealing with online procurements
- An understanding of the E-Tendering process including award of contract
- E-Vendor management tools for monitoring and assessment
- The skills to develop continuous learning tendencies for performance enhancement
Who Should Attend
Suited to anyone looking to improve their tendering skills for personal or business growth, including planning, creation, implementation, receipt and evaluation of tenders. This Course is ideal for procurement and non-procurement professionals, as well as, any person wishing to increase their knowledge in this area.
- Critical Supply Strategies
- Key principles of e-procurement
- Important steps in developing an e-Procurement system
- What preparation works are needed for developing an e-Procurement system
- Initiation of a Request for Goods/Services/Works
- e-Procurement business models
- Components of an e-Procurement system
- e-Procurement processes & workflows
- Supplier e-registration systems
- Developing e-purchase requisitions and approvals system
- Developing e-quotation preparations system
- Developing e-quotation evaluation system
- Developing e-purchase order system
- Developing e-tendering system
- Negotiating with Short-listed Suppliers
- e-Procurement hardware and software
- Communication Techniques
- Transforming the Supplier Relationship
- e-Procurement user administration
- e-Procurement security
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.