Strategic behavior change communication can be analyzed in any medical field and can be accessed for diseases like malaria or with pregnant women. Behavioral barriers to diseases control are well-documented. Behavioral change communication also complements procurement and distribution. Solid planning must inform BCC interventions so that messages are communicated to key audiences, activities are founded on behavioral theories and enough commodities are available to meet the demand generated in the population.
This course will provide you with:
- An understanding of healthcare services for behavioral change.
- This course will provide you with an answer to the question- How do BCC is effective?
- Help you in the understanding of Challenges to Effective Communication and measurement of risk itself.
- Developing skills of interpersonal communication to improve treatment.
- It is an interactive process of any intervention with individuals, communities and/or societies to develop communication strategies to promote positive behaviors.
- Communication strategies are built to control the behavior of common diseases.
- This course will focus on effective methods for community development.
- Analyze the statistical data and identify the risks associated.
- Mobilize communities to work with behavior change communication.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended targeted for an audience seeking to improve their knowledge in social and behavior change communication, employees and personal involvement in management to take themselves to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- Introduction to Human Behavior
- Fundamentals to community-based development communication
- Behavior change communication
- Communication for development
- Behaviors change communication principles
- Information education communication
- Inclusive and community-centered communication
- Direct vs. indirect communication for awareness-raising
- Conducting a communication needs assessment
- Inclusive media communication
- Setting communication priorities and formulating a communication strategy
- Monitoring for behavior change communication implementation
- Behavior change communication campaigns management
- Communication and education development policies
- Prepare case study
- Individual action planning
- Q and A Session
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.