The course focus on the concerns of private and public sector. The fact cannot be ignored that neither the public sector nor the private sector is in the best interest of public sector. Private and public sector offers benefits on their own sectors considering that access to essential health services is an important aspect of development. Governments from both developed and developing countries are increasingly looking at public-private partnerships to expand access to higher-quality health services by drawing capital from the private sector.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding to improve the quality of patient care in terms of both the process and outcome of care.
- Clearer appreciation of the range of partnership in medical practice.
- Explore theories, concepts and reasoning that support or challenge the existing partnership of public and private.
- Understand best practices that can be opted for successful partnership.
- Responding to a partnership and help countries to improve efficiency in medical healthcare.
- This course is intended to outline the benefits of public private partnership in health sector.
- This course is broken down in two modules i) Seminars ii) interactive and practice sessions.
- This course aims to focus on PPP and its impact on quality health services.
- Participants will learn about partnership and its accountability on health sector.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for contractors or health care professionals ,hospital chaplains, and social workers who participate in medical consultations and policy forming team. Those serving on their institution’s policy making committee who are interested in understanding public and private partnership can attend this course.
- Introduction to public Partnership
- Introduction to private Partnership
- Public-Private Partnership
- Describe healthcare model
- Public Intervention in healthcare model
- Understand healthcare policies
- Understand best practices
- Benefits of Public Private Partnership
- PPP Process
- Understand Terms and Conditions
- Describe Obligations
- Principals of Partnership
- Health Objective commitment
- Benefits to Stakeholders
- Public Private Partnership Model
- Select PPP model for Case Study
- White Paper Preparation
Q and A Session
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.