Accordemy® offers this transformative training on project and program impact assessment designed to empower professionals with the knowledge and skills to evaluate, enhance, and maximize the impact of large-scale projects and programs. Various organizations, businesses, and government entities are constantly seeking ways to ensure their investments yield significant results and drive meaningful change. A lasting impact is the ultimate desirable outcome of a successful investment.
There are many intricate aspects that might affect a project’s potential benefits and drawbacks. It is the impact evaluation that ensures the efficacy, effectiveness, and sustainability of a project or program outcome.
This training course equips participants with the essential skills, tools, and methodologies to assess the effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability of projects and programs. It will enable participants to make data-driven decisions that lead to improved outcomes and enhanced stakeholder satisfaction.
This course will provide you with:
- Recognize the fundamental principles and guidelines of impact assessment as they relate to projects and programs.
- In the impact assessment, list the important stakeholders and rank them according to their importance.
- Create extensive frameworks for impact assessments that are optimal for the scope and characteristics of large programs.
- Master the necessary methods for data collection for evaluation
- Determine meaningful insights and recommendations by analyzing and interpreting the impact assessment data.
- Create plans for informing stakeholders and decision-makers about impact assessment results in an efficient manner.
- To improve project and program performance, put into practice continuous improvement strategies based on the findings of impact assessments.
Who should attend?
Public sector professionals and government officials who deal with development projects will greatly benefit from attending this comprehensive’research-based’ course. It is ideal for:
- Project Managers and Directors
- Program Managers and Executives
- Business Analysts
- Government Officials and Policy Makers
- Nonprofit Sector Leaders
- Corporate Sustainability Officers
- Consultants and Advisors
- Anyone seeking to optimize the impact of their projects and programs in both public and private sectors.
Day One: A Review of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in Projects and Programs
- Review of M&E Frameworks for Large Projects/Programs
- The Concept of Impact Assessment in Project and Program Management
- Identifying and Prioritizing Stakeholders and Their Interests
- Developing Impact Assessment Goals and Objectives
Day Two: Understanding Study Types and designing
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative Studies
- Observational vs Interventional Studies
- Types of Surveys, Interviews, Focus Groups, and Cohort Studies
- Sampling and Randomization
- Biases and Strategies to Minimize them
- Ethical Considerations in Study Design
Day Three: Data Collection Methods
- Primary and Secondary Data Collection
- Prospective and Retrospective Data Collection
- Informed Consent
- Communication and Ethics in Data Collection
Day Four: Analyzing and Interpreting Impact Assessment Data
- Data Quality Control
- Data Analysis Techniques: Descriptive, Inferential, and Multivariate Analysis
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics for Impact Assessment
- Understanding Data interpretation (mean, mode, median, etc)
Day Five: Communicating Results and Continuous Improvement
- Strategies for Presenting Impact Assessment Findings
- Engaging Stakeholders and Decision-Makers
- Integrating Impact Assessment into Decision-Making Processes
- Implementing Actionable Recommendations for Ongoing Improvement
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.